Saturday, September 8, 2007

Coffee コーヒーショップ

Coffee is so yummy. On most days, Monday to Friday anyways, you can find me at work with a coffee in my hand. I think it all started back when I was in high school. I had a friend whose family owned a Second Cup. Then in university, I met another friend whose family owned a Grabba Jabba down in Kensington.

I'm not a coffee snob, far from it. If I need a caffeine fix and there's no coffee shops around, a coffee from the cafeteria or from Tim Hortons will do just fine. xD Okies, yeah...I am a snob ;p


My favorite right now is a venti raspberry mocha frappuccino, no whip cream from Starbucks. Sometimes I'll get a slice of the orange creme coffee cake or the chocolate cinnamon loaf. All so delicious. It's getting bad though cause the baristas in the morning already know what I'm having (drink wise) before I step up to the till. I used to get the green tea mocha frappuccino but it's not the same anymore without the blueberry drizzle.


After work, I head over to Second Cup to get a smoothie. Either a tropical fruit smoothie or the new vanilla chiller - both hit the spot when it's a hot day.


Sometimes I miss working at the hospital :( I miss having the 2 for 1 specials every other Friday. I'll drink both if I can't find someone to go with me xD

Wanna know what kind of coffee drinker you are? ;p I have to say this site is very accurate.

These people are just plain amazing. Latte art at it's finest.

No comments: