Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Joe <3  おや じょせ <3   

I first met Joe while playing ROSE Online (mmorpg). He's the main reason why I've been playing this game since December 2005.

I noticed his threads on the forums and then I started to stalk him in game. Seriously, he is the nicest, most genuine person I have met on that game. Through him I've also met lots of nice people but none as warm as him. He's such a sweetheart.

He's my addiction - I need to talk to him at least once a day. I'm so in love with him. He makes me laugh and he makes me happy. We mostly have the same sense of humor and we both think the same sarcastic thoughts. Too bad we have a long distance relationship right now. He lives in Wisconsin and I'm in Canada. But we hope to change that in the near future.

I'm very happy to have gone on vacation with him to Seattle. I love him even more <3

No comments: